Thursday, August 02, 2007

Licensing and Contract Correction

The forms mentioned in the previous post did not have the most up to date fees listed. I've uploaded the more current forms now to the sidebar.

Don't worry. You'll like it better than the one that was there before! :-)
__________________________________________________
Be sure to download all of the free "preview" files that are located in the sidebar of the main page of this blog, and start with the file, "1MadStarthere.pdf." If you have any additional questions, please feel free to drop me a line at: johnnyleckie [at] gmail.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd sure like to hear the music before spending $250,000 for a one year license. What are the possibilities?

tim@westland.cc

Johnny Leckie said...

Hi, Tim!

I wish you could have heard how loudly I laughed when I read your comment. :) I just sent you a follow up email.

I hope you read the second page and realized that $250,000 was my very lame attempt at humor. That's of course the amount they are searching for in the musical. The fee we suggest is two hundred and ninety five dollars (+10% of media/ticket sales, if any).

If funds are limited, a smaller amount can be worked out or a payment plan is fine also. I'm pretty sure you were just having a little fun with me there, but I think I had better remove that line from the document to avoid any potential confusion!

But of course, if you really want to send along $250,000, that would be ok, too! ;)

Anonymous said...

we are looking at your musical and wonder if you have a video or audio of one of your performances that we could review prior to making our decision.
thanks

Johnny Leckie said...

Hi, Cathy,

Please drop me a line at johnny@compasswired.com for access to video demos.

Thanks for checking out the musical! Hope to hear from you soon.

Johnny